Benefit from a personalized itinerary and the undivided attention of your guide as you visit sights like the Carmelite Convent, the Chapel of St. John Evangelist, and the Museum of Aveiro.
Complete mindfulness retreat in Portugal
During this nine-day experience, you get to know the best of this entire “Garden at the Edge of the Atlantic” (as Portugal is commonly known), benefiting from our complete de-stressing and relaxation program, focused on:
- Improving sleep quality
- Reducing stress and making better decisions
- Learning to relax and prevent burnout
- Reducing anxiety and negative thinking
- Empowering your focus and generating greater physical and mental energy
- Looking younger and healthier
- Enjoying some free time to explore on your own
- Private minibus transportation
- Private airport shuttle service
- Hotel stay (eight nights)
- Daily breakfast and dinner (at the hotel)
- Private escort/tour guide services
- Private coaching services
- One mindfulness lecture
- Admission fees to visit local monuments
- Welcome drink
- More Information
What to Bring
- Bring your voucher.
- Winter time: Wear warm clothes and shoes, preferably waterproof.
- Summer time: We suggest bringing comfortable clothes, sunglasses, and a bottle of water.
- International flights (might be arranged on request)
- Daily lunch (so you can enjoy your very own choices)
- Personal expenses
Benefit from a private airport-hotel shuttle, which will be parked at the Lisbon airport arrivals gate identified with the signboard “Europe Private Tours” on its windshield. Please, let us know your carrier, flight number, and arrival time so we can pick you up.